Whatcom READS gratefully acknowledges the generous supporters who make our programs possible. Financial and in-kind contributions from many area businesses and organizations are key to our success and longevity! Contact us to learn how you can get involved.
The businesses and organizations listed below committed financial and/or in-kind donations for Whatcom READS. We are grateful for their support!
- Friends of the Bellingham Public Library
- Humanities Washington/National Endowment for the Humanities*
- Whatcom County Library Foundation
- Whatcom County Library System
- City of Bellingham
- Village Books
- Western Washington University Libraries
- Allied Arts of Whatcom County
- Bellingham Technical College Foundation
- Hotel Leo
- North Cascades Institute
- Whatcom Million Trees Project
*Funding has been provided by Humanities Washington and the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) as part of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP) approved by the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President Joseph R. Biden.