The Art Challenge offers artists of all ages and experience levels an opportunity to explore themes related to this year’s Whatcom READS title and present their work for public display. Presented in collaboration with Allied Arts of Whatcom County.
Details, dates and entry forms for participating in the 2019 Art Challenge available on the Allied Arts Art Challenge webpage.
How to Participate
- Read the book
- Create an art piece inspired by the book.
- Submit your artwork for display at the Allied Arts Gallery in March 2019
- Art drop-off days: February 25 & 26, 2019 at the Allied Arts Gallery.
- Opening reception: Friday, March 1, 2019 at the Allied Arts Gallery.
- Exhibit dates: March 1 – 30, 2019 at the Allied Arts Gallery.
Participation is free of charge, and membership in Allied Arts of Whatcom County not required. For more details, visit the Allied Arts Art Challenge website or contact Allied Arts at 360-676-8548.